If you believe that mold is present in your home or business, give us a call. We are happy to provide a free consultation, and are only 30 minutes away.
Mold remediation By LICENCED MOLD REMEDIATOR
WORK DIRECTLY WITH INSURANCE COMPANY
REDUCE HARMFUL AIR IN YOUR HOME
Not only is mold unsightly, it is also unsafe and can cause serious health issues for those who are exposed to it on a regular basis. There are many different types of mold and improper handling or inadequate cleanup can quickly cause the mold to spread, leading to unhealthy living or working conditions. This is why it is so important to not attempt to treat the moldy area yourself, and to call a professional. Our highly-trained team of experts can recognize and treat all cases of mold in your home or office, with a goal to minimally disrupt your life. Some of our certified technicians have more than 10 years of experience in mold removal, so it’s safe to say they have seen – and treated – everything!
Rapid Restoration’s mold remediation procedures are expertly designed to safely and completely remove all mold and mildew spores and contamination inside any type of building or structure. We understand how important it is to quickly and professionally treat mold spores before they can expand and multiply within the property. We use only the newest and best Negative Air Machines and Anti-Microbial agents to ensure all residual mold spores are completely eliminated.
Our team will work with you to identify and correct the mold problem at its source, eliminate the mold, completely dry the structure, and provide you with a mold clearance report upon project completion. We follow a well-defined and successful mold remediation process, which includes:
- Taking samples to identify the type of mold in your home or office
- Verify our findings through laboratory analysis
- Make a detailed plan of how we will resolve the issue
- Carefully seal off contaminated areas to prevent any spreading
- Use the best high-powered vacuums to remove the mold
- Clean the infected surfaces thoroughly or dispose of them in a safe manner
- Confirm the complete removal of mold and provide you with a mold clearance report